All media intending to attend and cover LAND FORCES are required to apply for media accreditation for the event.
Media granted accreditation will have access to LAND FORCES and the Media Centre from 1 June through to 3 June 2021. Accreditation is complimentary to media representatives employed by relevant established media organisations who are attending the event as part of their professional duties.
COVID related space constraints may limit the number of media, and the media centre resources available. Priority will be given to established, known defence and industry publications.
Editors of publications and agencies are asked to conform to the following principles to ensure that LAND FORCES media accreditation is restricted to professional journalists and photographers only:
- LAND FORCES considers the media pass to be a working tool to be used only by bona-fide members of the media.
- Accreditation is complimentary to media representatives employed by relevant established media organisations who are attending the event as part of their professional duties.
- Company internal blogs, magazines and newsletters are not considered to be media and will not be accredited.
- Media accreditation for websites is intended only for professional, stand-alone internet editorial, and/or news, and/or picture editorial coverage only.
- COVID related space constraints mean the number of media that can be accredited is limited and availability may depend on the location. An application may be refused even where all the accreditation criteria are met, in particular on the grounds of capacity. A maximum of four representative journalists per organisation per event may be accredited.
If you are intending to apply as freelance media for the event, the following criteria will apply:
- Freelance media seeking accreditation must provide a letter, on company letterhead, from the assigning editor / chief of staff that confirms the applicant's assignment for that media organisation at LAND FORCES. Freelance accreditation will not be granted without an accompanying letter of commission.
- This letter must include: a) the name(s) of the representative(s) who will be covering the event(s); b) the job title(s) of the representative(s) (journalist(s) and/or photographer(s); c) information on the publication (such as circulation, readership, frequency) and d) an undertaking from the editor to publish a report related to the event.
- Freelance media personnel accredited in 2018 applying for 2021 may also need to provide their published material from the 2018 event under separate email cover.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING REGISTRATION FORM TO APPLY FOR LAND FORCES MEDIA ACCREDITATION